Monday, August 2, 2010

Zip Lines




We had a fun and exciting Saturday spent with Troy's fellow workmates and their families. We prepped the kids to be on their "best" behavior as Troy's boss was opening his home in the country for the get together. Milo's response was, "I've always wanted to meet a Boss!" Not sure what goes through his mind at time.









The highlight of the day for Mack and Milo was the zip line. And of course we got the request, "Dad can we have a zip line in our yard?"














This place ROCKS! Of course the kids did not want to leave, and asked if we could come back in the morning when they wake up.

2 comments:

  1. Just dying over the pictures of the boys. I can't stop looking at them and am just in awe of how much they've grown. Move back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way when I see the girls. What happened to those little toddlers that we used to attend Mom's club events with? I miss those days.

    ReplyDelete